Cooking + Prep: 20 mins
Celebrate World Meat Free Week in style with Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken! Packed full of goodness, it’s delicious clean lean protein that is GOOD for you, GOOD for the planet, and GOOD for the animals 🧡
½ box Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken
1 TBS tandoori paste
2 TBS coconut yoghurt
2 cups cooked basmati rice
1. Cook the basmati rice as per packet instructions. If boiling from scratch, start this first.
2. Meanwhile, heat a little oil in a pan and add Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken. Pan fry until slightly brown on both sides, around 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk the tandoori paste and coconut yoghurt together.
4. Add this to the pan and coat the Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken, whilst continuing to cook for a further 4 minutes. Try not to break up the Sunfed chicken too much.
5. Remove from the heat and skewer Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken pieces onto the sticks.
6. Place on the hot basmati, add an extra dollop of coconut yoghurt if you like.
7. Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lime and coriander.
And you're done! Enjoy! ☀️