Prep + Cooking: 20 mins
Love life with a little spice with this delicious masala curry!
½ box Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken
1 white onion, finely sliced
½ can chopped tomatoes
1 tbs tomato paste
1 tsp cumin powder
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp crushed ginger
2 tbs coconut yogurt
A handful of fresh coriander leaves
1 tsp garam masala
2 cups cooked basmati rice
1. Heat a little coconut oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin and garam masala and stir through.
3. Add the chopped tomates and tomato paste, stir through again.
4. Add the coconut yoghurt, combine and add Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken.
5. Cook for around 5 minutes, until Sunfed Chicken is nice and tender.
6. Serve with hot basmati and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
For chunkier bites, keep Sunfed Chicken pieces bigger.
Minimal stirring best.
#glutenfree #vegan #highprotein