Cooking + Prep: 30 mins
Perfect weather for some heartwarming uplifting delicious soup 🧡
For the TOPPING
1 tbs hoisin sauce
2 small nori sheets, finely sliced
1 carrot, julienned
a handful of fresh sprouts
1 spring onion, finely sliced
½ box Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken
1 packet kelp noodles
coconut oil for cooking
For the BROTH
1 spring onion, chopped
2 tsp minced ginger
4 sundried tomatoes
4 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup chopped coriander stalks
2 tbs miso paste
1 tsp sesame oil
½ tsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
½ tsp chilli flakes
1. Add all of the broth ingredients into a pot along with 1 litre of filtered water.
2. Bring to the boil, stirring through the miso until completely dissolved.
3. Reduce to a simmer and leave for 20 minutes with lid on, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, prep the other ingredients.
5. Heat a little coconut oil in a pan, add the Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken and lightly pan fry.
6. Add the hoisin sauce and cook until crispy and completely coated with the sauce, then set aside.
7. Strain the broth and serve into bowls.
8. Add the kelp noodles, carrot, sprouts and spring onion along with Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken on top.
Slurp Away! ☀️