Are you a kick-ass Project Manager with hands-on Process Engineering experience ready to take on your next challenge?
Can you multi-task and keep track of multiple timelines and dependencies without breaking a sweat?
Are you naturally resourceful and work smart and hard easily juggling competing priorities?
Are you a talented problem solver with a keen engineering mind?
Do you have oodles of determination, grit and perseverance knowing there is always a way?
Do you thrive on getting shit done?
Want to work for a high tech innovative start-up that is shaping the future of food?
If you like to be challenged, are hungry to make a difference, and have a creative solutions-focused attitude, then let’s talk.
SUNFED is looking for a driven Operations Manager to streamline and optimise our production, coordinate the operations team, and help expand our range of world-first category-breaking products to market.
In this key role reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the end-to-end supply chain from raw materials to production to distribution. This includes managing the operation team and working with the core team of engineers and food scientists, as well as multiple external stakeholders.
You will need:
- Experience managing large projects end-to-end with a track record of successful deliverables
- Exceptional communications skills, comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, effective time management, and a high level of accuracy & speed
- Excellent problem solving capability with laser-like focus on detail
- Comfortable working in an agile varied fast-paced start-up environment
- Quick learner with a continuous improvement mindset and a can-do attitude
- Motivated to make a real difference, and committed to growing with us at pace
- Creative process engineering skills with an ability to find solutions on the factory floor
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with machine operation and running food production lines a big bonus
Please note that this role is NOT suited to those who enjoy working at a corporate or ticking boxes.
Sunfed® is an award winning innovative and rapidly growing food tech start-up dedicated to making delicious foods that are healthier, safer, sustainable and more affordable. Using clean and breakthrough technology, they are re-imagining the high protein food system to bypass animals and extract goodness directly from plants. This makes for a highly efficient food chain that treads lightly on planet.
Their range of Sunfed Meats® tastes, feels and cooks like animal meat but is healthier for us, and lighter on the planet.
Sunfed is backed by a high profile global team of US, UK and NZ investors.
If you would like to know more, take a look at our website:
or check us out on Facebook:
If you’re interested in this role, please contact email@example.com outlining how you’re suited to this role, and why you’d like to work for Sunfed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.